Gary Alderson, Manager of Quality Processes at AllTranstek and former Chairman of the RSI QA Committee, is featured in the first edition of the newly revised and expanded RSI Quality Newsletter. You can read the newsletter below:
|RSI QA Newsletter 2020 – Q1.pdf|
Wednesday, April 15th, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM CDT
Jim Dinell and Steve McCullough
Our Presenters will discuss:
- The different VT and RVI techniques.
- How do the VT techniques apply to Tank Cars.
- VT certifications and the NDT Written Practice.
- Various VT Standards (e.g. ASNT, ASME, ISO, etc.).
- VT Course Outlines (other than Weld Inspection).
- Function Specific training encompassing VT.